We aim to offer support you and your family in times of need.
We can help by:
- Providing information about and referrals to government and non-government health and welfare services;
- Providing information on aged care services, aged care residential facilities and community health services;
- Conducting home and hospital visits;
- Assisting with hospital discharge planning;
- Liaising with the Royal Commonwealth Ex-services League (RCEL); and
- Helping parents of deployed serving men and women.
These services are part of RSL DefenceCare's welfare support.
To find out how we can help, please call (02) 8088 0388 or contact us.