We aim to offer support you and your family in times of need.
We can help by:
- Providing information about and referrals to government and non-government health and welfare services;
- Providing information on aged care services, aged care residential facilities and community health services;
- Conducting home and hospital visits;
- Assisting with hospital discharge planning;
- Liaising with the Royal Commonwealth Ex-services League (RCEL); and
- Helping parents of deployed serving men and women.
To find out how we can help, please call (02) 8088 0388 or contact us.