Become a Corporate Supporter
Meet your business objectives by supporting RSL DefenceCare
is looking for businesses to help current and ex-serving members of the
Australian Defence Force and their families in times of injury, illness
There are over 371,000 veterans surviving Australian veterans. Of them, over 330,000 receiving assistance from the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
There are over 50,000 current serving Defence Force personnel, over 20,000 reservists and over 20,000 Defence public servants.
The reach of the Australian Defence Force is staggering in the community.
What is in it for your business?
- Align with a contemporary charity supporting the Australian Defence Force.
- Expose your brand to a growing community of RSL DefenceCare supporters, via RSL DefenceCare’s website, Facebook, Twitter and other social media, printed publications and events.
- Access volunteering opportunities for your staff such as farewelling Navy ships and being a part of Remembrance activities for veterans.
- Hear stories about the people RSL DefenceCare helps to share with your organisation’s staff members and stakeholders.
- Inspire and motivate your staff through your corporate social conscience.
How can your business get involved?
is happy to talk to you about how we can tailor a partnership to meet
your business objectives. Some of the ways you can get involved are:
- Make a one off or ongoing donation. Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.
- Fundraise for us.
- Payroll deductions and gift matching.
- Partner with us to deliver a service.
- Volunteer for us.
If your business is interested in supporting RSL DefenceCare, please call (02) 8088 0388 or email our Marketing and Sponsorship Manager.
Read about the people we help.