Our Charity Partners
- RSL NSW - Providing for the well-being, care, compensation and commemoration of serving and ex-serving Defence Force Personnel and their dependants.
- Central Council of Women's Auxiliaries - dedicated to raising funds for the welfare of veterans of all wars and conflicts.
- Homes for Heroes. Help for Vets in Need. In response to the growing crisis of homelessness, RSL LifeCare founded the Contemporary Veterans Homelessness and Assistance Program (Homes for Heroes) at Narrabeen in NSW.
- MATES4MATES - Mates4Mates is a not for profit charity, initiated by RSL (Queensland Branch) to provide support to our wounded, injured or ill current and ex-serving Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel and their families.
- Footys4All - Uniting the world through the power of sport.
- Legacy - Providing services to Australian families suffering financially and socially after the incapacitation or death of a spouse or parent, during or after their defence force service.
- Soldier On - Helping our wounded men and women by making a physical, emotional and financial connection between them and their communities.
- The Yoga Foundation - Committed to bringing about personal change, social connection and service integration through Yoga programs.